Welcome to my blog! Here I will aim to provide you with all things healthy, natural and eco-friendly that relate to being a mama, raising children, and overall living. I currently live in southwestern Ontario with my hubby and our healthy, happy baby boy (who was born at home on July 24th, 2011). For years the hubby and I have been leading a very holistic and healthy lifestyle, and with the addition of our wee man, we knew we needed to ensure that we continue following this way of life for him. I hope to update this very often with information on pregnancy, parent-related issues, child-rearing topics and general household advice including recipes, that will help and inform others.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Welcome to my blog! Here I will aim to provide you with all things healthy, natural and eco-friendly that relate to being a mama, raising children, and overall living. I currently live in southwestern Ontario with my hubby and our healthy, happy baby boy (who was born at home on July 24th, 2011). For years the hubby and I have been leading a very holistic and healthy lifestyle, and with the addition of our wee man, we knew we needed to ensure that we continue following this way of life for him. I hope to update this very often with information on pregnancy, parent-related issues, child-rearing topics and general household advice including recipes, that will help and inform others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment